Thank you Melinda at PurpleSlobInRecovery for nominating us for this Blogger Recognition Award!
Here are the “Rules” for accepting this Award:
- I must thank the Blogger who nominated me and provide a link to their blog. Done!
- I must write a post to show the award. Done!
- I must write a brief story on how my blog started. We initially started blogging to let family know about our travels. That blog (Our Adventures With Winnie) has morphed over the years and we’ve added Decluttering The Stuff to share our experiences in decluttering/minimizing/simplifying our lives. Unfortunately, we don’t have the time to blog as frequently as we would like.
- I must give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. Write frequently. Be sure to add pictures. Now I really should follow my own advice!
- I must select
157 bloggers to pass this award on to. OK
- I must comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated for this award and provide a link to this post. Done