Mother-in-law purchased herself an air fryer – and got to purchase a second one for 1/2 price! The joy!!
So she gave us one – not that we really need it! We decided to test it out.
- The chicken was awesome.
- It thoroughly cooked a whole chicken in about an hour (35 minutes each side).
- It didn’t heat up the entire house!
- homemade gluten free onion rings were not awesome – sorry no pic – they were not photogenic!
- Cleanup was a breeze.
- Kiddo #2 lives in an apartment without air conditioning. We are finally experiencing normal temperatures but we have had 100+F days until last week.
- Kiddo #2 works really long days – average day is about 14 hours, 6 days a week.
- Kiddo #2 would benefit more than us with the mini convection cooker. Cook a chicken on her day off and have food for the week!
- Air Fryer is going to Kiddo #2! She is actually looking forward to cooking whole chickens since Costco is too far from her now. She was spoiled living in DC when it was 2 easy walking blocks away.