Goals we both have:
- Rid our house of 2017 (or more) items. We are getting close to “finished” but maintaining a decluttered state requires effort too. We already see stuff creeping back into the house and garage.
- Have a “No Spend” month. We are thinking February – it’s the shortest month! Yes, we play mind games with ourselves!
- Go through the garage!
- Get a new garage door and opener.
- Drink more water. I think I need a chart like Jena at All-Round Better Me. Sure hope Bullet Journaling doesn’t add to my clutter.
- Declutter the boxes pictures. Guess I need to develop those old rolls of film too.
- The always present – lose some weight. Maybe a separate bullet journal for food and thoughts??
- Get the Mayflower Society application submitted. PA vital records better hurry up with that birth certificate!!
- Clear enough out of the garage to park a car in it!
- Figure out what things seem to send blood sugar levels skyrocketing. Margaritas seem to be a culprit but without them it sometimes goes really high.
- Lose some weight. It’s like our clutter – it just shows up.