After working on the windows, I decided to declutter/reorganize the DVDs.
We had reached the point of more DVD’s than the shelves would hold. That meant going through the old VHS tapes and reorganizing the cupboard to make room for them. 21 items decluttered!
I also decluttered 10 old coupons from my desk.
A few other things we did over these 2 days:
- 3 hour phone chat with a friend
- chats with both kiddos
- Kiddo #2 detailed her delivery of diapers from the “Diaper Drive” she organized at work for a local women’s shelter. 5300 diapers were donated over 2 weeks! Great work!
- trip to the cemetery to “visit” John’s Dad.
- John cleaned the rain gutters at his Mom’s house
- did some DAR research for a prospective member
- This is another rabbit hole for me!
We watched MANY episodes of the series “Yellowstone”. We are really enjoying this one!